Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Politician's craps


It's been irritating me for quite a long time now. So today I thought I'd rant about it here and see how many of your out there feel the same way.Have you noticed how our Malaysian politicians LUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRVVVVVEEE to THREATEN?


All the baargers do it. Bariasan Nasional baargers. Umno Baargers. MCA Baargers. MIC Baargers. PKR Baargers. DAP Baargers. Independent Baargers. They all, at one time or other when it suits their immediate purposes, threaten. Either threaten us or threaten their opponents.Threaten us - If you don't do as we tell you... May 13!!!


Threaten the opponents - If you don't do as we say...I will print the list, release the video, call the witness, show the signed affidavit/stautory declaration etc. And of course the most famous threat, until recently, We will take over the Federal Government by (date)!Baargers all like small kids la. No wait. That's insulting the kids.The latest threats appear to be coming from this woman who is contesting the Penanti By-elections. She says she has evidence of wrong-doings by the PKR flers who were her old colleagues. Yes! I got proof. I got video (or is it audio) recording of the proceedings.


Actually, I've had this proof long time already.Oh yes ah? Then expose the wrong-doers and bring them to book la. Waffor all this threats. For what?I don't know about you la. But my upbringing tells me that if there is a crime committed or a wrong perpetrated against the public it is my DUTY to expose the wrong-doers and bring them to book. I don't use my knowledge of the criminal acts to threaten the 'culprits' for my own purposes.


Right? Or have things really changed so much in this country?

No comments:

Post a Comment