Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Too Lan to hear la


This morning while driving to work I heard this piece of 'news' on the radio. The deejay was making an announcement calling for interested young Malaysians to attend an audition session that was going to be held by Universal Studios (the theme park) Singapore. It seems that Universal Studios, the theme park, is going to open in Singapore and they were looking for people to join their workforce. What made me feel 'too lan' and I must admit a little envious of our neighbour is this.

Our YB's have spent millions of our Ringgits on study trips to theme parks all over the world. Disneyland and Universal Studios included I'm sure. My God, we don't even have one here in Sarawak. And where is the Marina Underwater World of miri? So, after all that the Singaporeans are going to build Universal Studios on their Sentosa Island Resort. And we Malaysians are being offered jobs there.

You say la. Too lan or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment